For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sweet Chocolate Mint Sugar Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 dozen
This simple cookie recipe yields amazing results.
|3 cups flour|
|6 oz chocolate chips|
|1 cup butter, (softened)|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract|
|1 teaspoons cream of tartar|
|3 drops food coloring, (green)|
|6 oz creme de menthe baking chips|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 1/2 cups sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat sugar and butter together until fluffy.
- Add food coloring, peppermint extract and eggs to butter mix. Beat for 3 minutes.
- Combine, cream of tartar, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a separate mixing bowl. Sift and gently stir together. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture. Stir until well mixed.
- Add chocolate chips and mint chips to mix and stir well.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons size of cookie dough onto baking sheet. Repeat until dough is used up.
- Place baking sheet into oven, bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >