For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sweet Chocolate Mint Sugar Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 dozen
This simple cookie recipe yields amazing results.
|3 cups flour|
|6 oz chocolate chips|
|1 cup butter, (softened)|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract|
|1 teaspoons cream of tartar|
|3 drops food coloring, (green)|
|6 oz creme de menthe baking chips|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 1/2 cups sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat sugar and butter together until fluffy.
- Add food coloring, peppermint extract and eggs to butter mix. Beat for 3 minutes.
- Combine, cream of tartar, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a separate mixing bowl. Sift and gently stir together. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture. Stir until well mixed.
- Add chocolate chips and mint chips to mix and stir well.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons size of cookie dough onto baking sheet. Repeat until dough is used up.
- Place baking sheet into oven, bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >