For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sweet Chocolate Mint Sugar Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 dozen
This simple cookie recipe yields amazing results.
|3 cups flour|
|6 oz chocolate chips|
|1 cup butter, (softened)|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract|
|1 teaspoons cream of tartar|
|3 drops food coloring, (green)|
|6 oz creme de menthe baking chips|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 1/2 cups sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat sugar and butter together until fluffy.
- Add food coloring, peppermint extract and eggs to butter mix. Beat for 3 minutes.
- Combine, cream of tartar, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a separate mixing bowl. Sift and gently stir together. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture. Stir until well mixed.
- Add chocolate chips and mint chips to mix and stir well.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons size of cookie dough onto baking sheet. Repeat until dough is used up.
- Place baking sheet into oven, bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >