For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sweet Chocolate Mint Sugar Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 dozen
This simple cookie recipe yields amazing results.
|3 cups flour|
|6 oz chocolate chips|
|1 cup butter, (softened)|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract|
|1 teaspoons cream of tartar|
|3 drops food coloring, (green)|
|6 oz creme de menthe baking chips|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 1/2 cups sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat sugar and butter together until fluffy.
- Add food coloring, peppermint extract and eggs to butter mix. Beat for 3 minutes.
- Combine, cream of tartar, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a separate mixing bowl. Sift and gently stir together. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture. Stir until well mixed.
- Add chocolate chips and mint chips to mix and stir well.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons size of cookie dough onto baking sheet. Repeat until dough is used up.
- Place baking sheet into oven, bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >