For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fried Ham, Turkey and Egg Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
A slightly sweet sandwich that’s completely delicious!
|2 teaspoons Dijon mustard|
|1/4 stick butter|
|3 oz ham, (thinly sliced)|
|Kosher salt, (to taste)|
|3 oz turkey, (thinly sliced)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1/3 cup milk|
|3 oz Emmentaler cheese, (yellow, medium-hard cheese, thinly sliced)|
|4 slices sandwich bread|
|Red currant jelly, (for serving)|
|Powdered sugar, (for dusting)|
- Crack egg into small bowl, season with salt and pepper. Whisk egg until well mixed.
- Spread Dijon mustard on one side of each slice of bread. Layer on ham and turkey on two slices of bread. Layer cheese atop the meat. Place other halves atop the meat and cheese, press bread down to compress slightly.
- Place butter in a skillet, melt on medium-low heat.
- Coat each side of the sandwiches in the egg mixture. Place sandwich, one at a time, in the buttered skillet. Fry 4-5 minutes per side. Repeat for second sandwich. Sandwich should be golden brown.
- Place sandwiches on serving plates, lightly dust the tops with powdered sugar. Serve with the red currant jelly.
|Course:||Lunch, dinner, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >