For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Turkey Cuban Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
This sandwich is a great variation of the classic Cuban sandwich.
|2 oz turkey, cooked, sliced|
|1/4 cup pickle, finely chopped|
|2 slices Swiss cheese|
|1 tablespoon hot mustard|
|2 oz ham, cooked, sliced|
|1 French roll|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Cut French roll in half horizontally.
- Combine chopped pickle and hot mustard in a small bowl. Spread sauce on both slices of bread.
- Layer turkey, ham and Swiss cheese on bottom half of roll.
- Salt and pepper to taste, lay top half of roll atop meats and cheese.
- Place in pannini press and sear until cheese has melted.