For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Turkey Cuban Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 |
This sandwich is a great variation of the classic Cuban sandwich.
|2 oz turkey, (cooked, sliced)|
|1/4 cup pickle, (finely chopped)|
|2 slices Swiss cheese|
|1 tablespoon hot mustard|
|2 oz ham, (cooked, sliced)|
|1 French roll|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
- Cut French roll in half horizontally.
- Combine chopped pickle and hot mustard in a small bowl. Spread sauce on both slices of bread.
- Layer turkey, ham and Swiss cheese on bottom half of roll.
- Salt and pepper to taste, lay top half of roll atop meats and cheese.
- Place in pannini press and sear until cheese has melted.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >