For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crumbly Apple-Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
Rate this Recipe
A sweet breakfast treat that’s sure to please the taste buds.
|2 eggs, (lightly beaten)|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4 cup apple sauce|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|2 cups apples, (Golden Delicious variety, peeled, chopped)|
|1 stick butter, (salted)|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|2 1/2 cups sugar|
|1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice|
|2 3/4 cups flour|
|1 cup pumpkin puree, (unsweetened)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Coat muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine cinnamon, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup flour in a mixing bowl.
- Cut butter into small chunks, add to cinnamon-sugar mixture and stir until crumbly.
- In a second mixing bowl, combine baking soda, sugar, salt, flour and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a third mixing bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, eggs, pumpkin puree and applesauce.
- Add pumpkin spice mixture into pumpkin puree mixture. Blend together until moist. Slowly add in apple during mixing.
- Pour batter into muffin tin. Top with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake 30-40 minutes.
|Course:||Side, breakfast, snack, dessert|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >