For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crumbly Apple-Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
Rate this Recipe
A sweet breakfast treat that’s sure to please the taste buds.
|2 eggs, (lightly beaten)|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4 cup apple sauce|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|2 cups apples, (Golden Delicious variety, peeled, chopped)|
|1 stick butter, (salted)|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|2 1/2 cups sugar|
|1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice|
|2 3/4 cups flour|
|1 cup pumpkin puree, (unsweetened)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Coat muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine cinnamon, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup flour in a mixing bowl.
- Cut butter into small chunks, add to cinnamon-sugar mixture and stir until crumbly.
- In a second mixing bowl, combine baking soda, sugar, salt, flour and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a third mixing bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, eggs, pumpkin puree and applesauce.
- Add pumpkin spice mixture into pumpkin puree mixture. Blend together until moist. Slowly add in apple during mixing.
- Pour batter into muffin tin. Top with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake 30-40 minutes.
|Course:||Side, breakfast, snack, dessert|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >