For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry Crowned Chicken
Rate this Recipe
A fall favorite recipe that’s sure to please the whole dinner table.
|1/2 cup chicken stock|
|4 chicken breast, (boneless, skinless)|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1 cup cranberries, (dried)|
|1/4 cup flour|
|1/2 cup apple juice|
|1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt|
|1 tablespoon cooking oil|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper, (coarse)|
- Mix together chicken stock, cranberries and apple juice in a mixing bowl.
- Pour pepper, flour and salt into a one-gallon zip-top bag. Place chicken breast in bag one at a time and coat with mixture.
- Pour oil into a skillet. Turn stove top to medium-high heat. Once oil is hot, place chicken breast in skillet and cook for 5 minutes per side. Set cooked chicken aside, keep warm. Repeat process until all chicken is cooked.
- Pour cranberry mixture into skillet, reduce the heat to low. Add mustard to mixture, and then add chicken. Cook chicken 4-5 minutes per side.
- Serve with cranberry sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >