For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry Crowned Chicken
Rate this Recipe
A fall favorite recipe that’s sure to please the whole dinner table.
|1/2 cup chicken stock|
|4 chicken breast, (boneless, skinless)|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1 cup cranberries, (dried)|
|1/4 cup flour|
|1/2 cup apple juice|
|1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt|
|1 tablespoon cooking oil|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper, (coarse)|
- Mix together chicken stock, cranberries and apple juice in a mixing bowl.
- Pour pepper, flour and salt into a one-gallon zip-top bag. Place chicken breast in bag one at a time and coat with mixture.
- Pour oil into a skillet. Turn stove top to medium-high heat. Once oil is hot, place chicken breast in skillet and cook for 5 minutes per side. Set cooked chicken aside, keep warm. Repeat process until all chicken is cooked.
- Pour cranberry mixture into skillet, reduce the heat to low. Add mustard to mixture, and then add chicken. Cook chicken 4-5 minutes per side.
- Serve with cranberry sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >