For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Muffins
Rate this Recipe
A delightfully sweet and perfectly spiced recipe that combines the flavors of fall.
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|3/4 teaspoon baking powder|
|1/2 cup chocolate chips|
|1/4 cup water|
|3/4 cup sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 1/2 cups flour|
|3/4 cup canned pumpkin|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Grease then flour the insides of a muffin pan.
- Combine oil, eggs and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Pour in water and add canned pumpkin.
- In another mixing bowl, combine baking powder, salt, flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Mix dry mix with wet mix, then add chocolate chips and stir well.
- Pour batter into muffin pan. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >