For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Muffins
Rate this Recipe
A delightfully sweet and perfectly spiced recipe that combines the flavors of fall.
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|3/4 teaspoon baking powder|
|1/2 cup chocolate chips|
|1/4 cup water|
|3/4 cup sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 1/2 cups flour|
|3/4 cup canned pumpkin|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Grease then flour the insides of a muffin pan.
- Combine oil, eggs and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Pour in water and add canned pumpkin.
- In another mixing bowl, combine baking powder, salt, flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Mix dry mix with wet mix, then add chocolate chips and stir well.
- Pour batter into muffin pan. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >