For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Ham and Almond Stuffing
Rate this Recipe
Spruce up your boxed stuffing with this amazing recipe.
|1 box premade stuffing|
|1/4 cup butter, (melted)|
|1/2 lb ham, (precooked, diced)|
|1 cup chicken stock|
|1/4 cup almond slivers|
|1 onion, (chopped, caramelized)|
|1/2 cup apple cider|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Stir together apple cider, melted butter and chicken stock.
- Pour stuffing into a medium mixing bowl. Pour butter mixture over stuffing, cover and toss well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together ham, almond slivers and onion. Add to stuffing and toss.
- Pour stuffing mixture into a baking dish. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >