For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Ham and Almond Stuffing
Rate this Recipe
Spruce up your boxed stuffing with this amazing recipe.
|1 box premade stuffing|
|1/4 cup butter, (melted)|
|1/2 lb ham, (precooked, diced)|
|1 cup chicken stock|
|1/4 cup almond slivers|
|1 onion, (chopped, caramelized)|
|1/2 cup apple cider|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Stir together apple cider, melted butter and chicken stock.
- Pour stuffing into a medium mixing bowl. Pour butter mixture over stuffing, cover and toss well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together ham, almond slivers and onion. Add to stuffing and toss.
- Pour stuffing mixture into a baking dish. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >