For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Ham and Almond Stuffing
Rate this Recipe
Spruce up your boxed stuffing with this amazing recipe. Add even more flavor and a heartier texture.
|1 box premade stuffing|
|1/4 cup butter, (melted)|
|1/2 lb ham, (precooked, diced)|
|1 cup chicken stock|
|1/4 cup almond slivers|
|1 onion, (chopped, caramelized)|
|1/2 cup apple cider|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Stir together apple cider, melted butter and chicken stock.
- Pour stuffing into a medium mixing bowl. Pour butter mixture over stuffing, cover and toss well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together ham, almond slivers and onion. Add to stuffing and toss.
- Pour stuffing mixture into a baking dish. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >