For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Baked Roast Beef Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
Fantastic roast beef, baked with all the fixings.
|1 lb roast beef, thinly shaved|
|1/4 cup mayonnaise|
|1 tablespoon spicy mustard|
|12 dinner rolls, halved|
|1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoon horseradish|
|3 tablespoons onion, fresh, grated|
|1 lb cheese, your preference|
|Seasonings, optional,hot sauce, pepper, salt|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cut all the dinner rolls in half.
- Combine grated onion, Worcestershire, mustard, horseradish and mayonnaise together.
- Spread the dressing on both halves of dinner rolls. Layer on the cheese and roast beef on bottom halves. Place top halves on to form sandwich.
- Place each sandwich in a aluminum foil square. Wrap up each sandwich until sealed.
- Arrange foiled sandwich on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and serve immediately.
|Course:||Dinner, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >