For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Roast Beef Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
Fantastic roast beef, baked with all the fixings.
|1 lb roast beef, (thinly shaved)|
|1/4 cup mayonnaise|
|1 tablespoon mustard, (regular, or spicy)|
|12 dinner rolls, halved|
|1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoon horseradish|
|3 tablespoons onion, (fresh, grated)|
|1 lb cheese, (your preference)|
|Seasonings, (optional,hot sauce, pepper, salt)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cut all the dinner rolls in half.
- Combine grated onion, Worcestershire, mustard, horseradish and mayonnaise together.
- Spread the dressing on both halves of dinner rolls. Layer on the cheese and roast beef on bottom halves. Place top halves on to form sandwich.
- Place each sandwich in a aluminum foil square. Wrap up each sandwich until sealed.
- Arrange foiled sandwich on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and serve immediately.
|Course:||Dinner, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >