For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Chunks and Pumpkin Spiced Muffins
Rate this Recipe
A little sweetness and distinct flavor in every bite!
|1 apple, (Granny Smith works well, peeled and chopped)|
|1 cup pumpkin|
|1/2 cup butter, (melted)|
|3 tablespoons sugar|
|2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice|
|1 2/3 cups flour|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon baking powder|
|1 1/4 cups sugar|
|2 eggs, (lightly beaten)|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Pour salt, sugar, flour, baking powder, 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice and baking soda into a large mixing bowl. Stir until evenly combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter, eggs and pumpkin. Stir together then add to other bowl. Stir all ingredients together until moist.
- Add apples to batter, fold in evenly. Spoon batter into muffin pan.
- Mix together remaining pumpkin pie spice and sugar. Sprinkle mixture over muffin tops.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >