For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Graham Cracker, Pretzel and Oreo Bark
Rate this Recipe
A festive Halloween treat, all the best sweets in one single bar.
|1 cup mini chocolate chips|
|8 pretzel sticks, (broken in half)|
|16 graham crackers|
|1 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces|
|24 oz white almond bark, (white chocolate with almonds)|
|12 Oreo cookies, (chopped)|
|1/4 cup pistachios, (chopped)|
|Optional ingredients: mini marshmallows, candy corns, M & M's, colored sprinkled|
- Melt white almond bark in double boiler. Let cool for 3 minutes.
- Place graham crackers in a rimmed baking sheet, cover entire surface. Pour the almond bark on top of the crackers.
- Sprinkle pretzels, pistachios, Reeses pieces and chocolate chips. Sprinkle on additional ingredients if needed.
- Lightly press down the mixture into the pan.
- Put in the refrigerator and let chill until hardened. 2 hours at least.
- Remove from the refrigerator and break into small pieces.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Delicious ideas to host a wonderful winter event
Looking for something other than the regular meat and cheese platter? Tired of the seeing the same dishes year after year? How about making something new for your get togethers? Try these recipes out - they're sure to be a little different. Festive, fun and flavorful holiday recipes for a fantastic occasion. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >