For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Deliciously Sweet Apple Pie Pancakes
Rate this Recipe
Make a batch of these confectionary delights as an entree or dessert.
|1 cup apples, (grated and peeled)|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1 cup flour|
|1 cup whole milk|
|1 tablespoon unsalted butter, (melted, more for skillet)|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|1/8 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
|Maple syrup, (for serving)|
- Combine cinnamon, sugar, salt, flour, nutmeg and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the butter, milk, vanilla and egg.
- Combine the two bowls of ingredients together, mix evenly and then fold apples into batter.
- Warm the skillet on medium heat, drop in butter and melt.
- Scoop a small amount of batter into the skillet, cook 2 minutes per side. They should be golden brown. Continue until batter is used up.
- Place the pancakes onto a baking sheet, keep warm until ready to serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >