For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Deliciously Sweet Apple Pie Pancakes
Rate this Recipe
Make a batch of these confectionary delights as an entree or dessert.
|1 cup apples, (grated and peeled)|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1 cup flour|
|1 cup whole milk|
|1 tablespoon unsalted butter, (melted, more for skillet)|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|1/8 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
|Maple syrup, (for serving)|
- Combine cinnamon, sugar, salt, flour, nutmeg and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the butter, milk, vanilla and egg.
- Combine the two bowls of ingredients together, mix evenly and then fold apples into batter.
- Warm the skillet on medium heat, drop in butter and melt.
- Scoop a small amount of batter into the skillet, cook 2 minutes per side. They should be golden brown. Continue until batter is used up.
- Place the pancakes onto a baking sheet, keep warm until ready to serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >