For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fresh and Flaky Pear Bread
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 loaves
Bake this delicious bread, it has bits of pear in it, giving a little surprise in every bite.
|1 tablespoon ground cinnamon|
|1 cup pecan, (chopped)|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|3 cups flour|
|2 cups pears, (peeled, shredded)|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
|1/4 teaspoon baking powder|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|2 cups sugar|
|3/4 cup vegetable oil|
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- Spray the inside of two bread loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Combine cinnamon, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- Combine vanilla, pears, sugar, eggs, pecans and oil in a separate bowl.
- Add one mixing bowl ingredients to the other, stir together well.
- Slowly pour the ingredients into the bread pans. Bake for 75 minutes.
- After baking, let pans cool fully before removing bread.
|Course:||Side, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >