For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fresh Blueberry with Lemon Pancakes
Rate this Recipe
A delicious way to start your day.
|1 cup blueberries|
|3 tablespoons lemon juice|
|1 tablespoon lemon zest|
|1 1/2 cups cake flour|
|3 tablespoons sugar|
|1 1/2 cups evaporated milk|
|1 tablespoon baking powder|
|1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|2 tablespoons melted butter, plus more for skillet|
- Heat a skillet on low while ingredients are prepared.
- Combine baking powder, flour, sugar and salt. Mix together well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine lemon zest and juice with evaporated milk. Let sit for 5 minutes, then mix in vanilla, butter and egg.
- Combine both bowls together and stir together well (add more evaporated milk if mixture is too thick). Stir in blueberries.
- Add extra butter to hot skillet. Roll butter around coating the inside. Spoon in a 1/4 cup of pancake mixture at a time. Flip and ensure both sides are golden brown. Continue until batter is gone.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >