For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fresh Blueberry with Lemon Pancakes
Rate this Recipe
A delicious way to start your day.
|1 cup blueberries|
|3 tablespoons lemon juice|
|1 tablespoon lemon zest|
|1 1/2 cups cake flour|
|3 tablespoons sugar|
|1 1/2 cups evaporated milk|
|1 tablespoon baking powder|
|1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|2 tablespoons melted butter, plus more for skillet|
- Heat a skillet on low while ingredients are prepared.
- Combine baking powder, flour, sugar and salt. Mix together well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine lemon zest and juice with evaporated milk. Let sit for 5 minutes, then mix in vanilla, butter and egg.
- Combine both bowls together and stir together well (add more evaporated milk if mixture is too thick). Stir in blueberries.
- Add extra butter to hot skillet. Roll butter around coating the inside. Spoon in a 1/4 cup of pancake mixture at a time. Flip and ensure both sides are golden brown. Continue until batter is gone.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >