For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cinnamon Sugar Breakfast Puffs
Rate this Recipe
A fantastic way to start your morning.
|1 cup milk|
|3 cups flour|
|2 1/2 cups sugar|
|3 teaspoons baking powder|
|3 teaspoons cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 sticks butter|
|1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|2/3 cup shortening|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 12-count muffin tin.
- Combine salt, flour, nutmeg and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine shortening and 1 cup sugar, mix together well. Add in the eggs and mix again. Lastly add the milk, beat well the add flour mixture, beat well.
- Fill each muffin tin with mixture. Place in oven and bake 20-25 minutes.
- While muffins are baking, melt butter in a safe bowl, pour in cinnamon and remaining sugar. Stir together and then top each muffin with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
|Course:||Side, breakfast, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >