For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheesy and Seasoned Onion Frittata
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A great breakfast begins with the ingredients.
|1 cup onion, (thinly sliced)|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, (finely grated)|
|1/3 cup Ricotta cheese|
|3 sage leaves, (minced)|
|3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 teaspoon rosemary, (minced)|
|1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|3 basil leaves, (torn to pieces)|
- Combine Basil, salt, Parmesan, sage, eggs, ground pepper and rosemary in a mixing bowl. Stir together until evenly mixed.
- Pour olive oil into a skillet, set heat to medium-high. After heated, sauté onion for 6 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and pour in eggs mixture. Stir the ingredients together.
- Scoop a small amount of ricotta into the skillet, keep adding until gone.
- Cook the skillet ingredients for 2 minutes, letting them set. Pour ingredients into a baking dish and bake 7-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on serving try, cut into small wedges and serve!
|Course:||Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Traditional dishes to enjoy during Easter.
Delicious recipes to make your Easter celebration great. A variety of dishes that's sure to put a smile on everyone's face. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >