For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pan-fried Pork Chops In Pepper Jelly
Rate this Recipe
Topped with a jalapeño red pepper jelly, a little spicy mixed with sweet.
|1 jalapeño, seeded and minced|
|3/4 teaspoon ground pepper|
|1 tablespoon flour|
|4 pork loin chops, bone-in|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 red pepper jelly|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/3 dry white wine|
|3 tablespoons butter|
|1 cup chicken broth|
- Lightly dust pork with salt and pepper.
- Pour oil and drop in 1 tablespoon butter in cast-iron skillet. Melt butter on medium-high heat.
- Place pork chops in skillet, cook 8-10 minutes per side. Remove from skillet, keep warm.
- Place jalapeño and pour flour in hot skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, flour should become golden brown. Pour in wine, cook until wine is reduced.
- Add chicken broth to skillet, cook 2-3 minutes. Whisk in pepper jelly and mix until consistency is smooth, 3-4 minutes. Add remaining butter, mix together evenly.
- Return pork chops to skillet, coat evenly. Remove and plate, serve with remaining sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >