For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pan-fried Pork Chops In Pepper Jelly
Rate this Recipe
Topped with a jalapeño red pepper jelly, a little spicy mixed with sweet.
|1 jalapeño, seeded and minced|
|3/4 teaspoon ground pepper|
|1 tablespoon flour|
|4 pork loin chops, bone-in|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 red pepper jelly|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/3 dry white wine|
|3 tablespoons butter|
|1 cup chicken broth|
- Lightly dust pork with salt and pepper.
- Pour oil and drop in 1 tablespoon butter in cast-iron skillet. Melt butter on medium-high heat.
- Place pork chops in skillet, cook 8-10 minutes per side. Remove from skillet, keep warm.
- Place jalapeño and pour flour in hot skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, flour should become golden brown. Pour in wine, cook until wine is reduced.
- Add chicken broth to skillet, cook 2-3 minutes. Whisk in pepper jelly and mix until consistency is smooth, 3-4 minutes. Add remaining butter, mix together evenly.
- Return pork chops to skillet, coat evenly. Remove and plate, serve with remaining sauce.