For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Red Potato Salad
Rate this Recipe
Make a big batch of these scrumptious potatoes for the whole family. It’s sure to be a big hit, with the slightly sweeter red potato in the mix.
|2 green onions, (thinly sliced)|
|2 teaspoons Dijon mustard|
|3 lbs red potatoes, (scrubbed)|
|1/2 cup bleu cheese, (crumbled)|
|1/2 teaspoons pepper|
|3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|2 1/4 tablespoons kosher salt|
|1/4 cup sherry vinegar|
|1/3 cup olive oil|
|1 shallot, (finely chopped)|
|14 oz watercress, (coarsely chopped)|
- Fill saucepot with water, pour in 2 tablespoons salt and add potatoes, bring to a boil. After boiling, reduce heat to medium and boil additional 10-20 minutes. (Potatoes should be cooked but not soft, a little resistance when poked.) Drain water and set aside on countertop up to 4 hours.
- As potatoes are boiling, mix together bleu cheese, vinegar, shallot, olive oil and mustard. Whisk until evenly mixed. Place in refrigerator up to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill, turn to high heat.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Brush with extra-virgin olive oil. After oiled, sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt.
- Grill potatoes 5-10 minutes per side, until lightly browned.
- Spread out watercress on plate, top with green onions and grilled potatoes. Lightly coat with vinaigrette.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >