For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Red Potato Salad
Rate this Recipe
Make a big batch of these scrumptious potatoes for the whole family. It’s sure to be a big hit, with the slightly sweeter red potato in the mix.
|2 green onions, (thinly sliced)|
|2 teaspoons Dijon mustard|
|3 lbs red potatoes, (scrubbed)|
|1/2 cup bleu cheese, (crumbled)|
|1/2 teaspoons pepper|
|3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|2 1/4 tablespoons kosher salt|
|1/4 cup sherry vinegar|
|1/3 cup olive oil|
|1 shallot, (finely chopped)|
|14 oz watercress, (coarsely chopped)|
- Fill saucepot with water, pour in 2 tablespoons salt and add potatoes, bring to a boil. After boiling, reduce heat to medium and boil additional 10-20 minutes. (Potatoes should be cooked but not soft, a little resistance when poked.) Drain water and set aside on countertop up to 4 hours.
- As potatoes are boiling, mix together bleu cheese, vinegar, shallot, olive oil and mustard. Whisk until evenly mixed. Place in refrigerator up to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill, turn to high heat.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Brush with extra-virgin olive oil. After oiled, sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt.
- Grill potatoes 5-10 minutes per side, until lightly browned.
- Spread out watercress on plate, top with green onions and grilled potatoes. Lightly coat with vinaigrette.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >