For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Red Potato Salad
Rate this Recipe
Make a big batch of these scrumptious potatoes for the whole family. It’s sure to be a big hit, with the slightly sweeter red potato in the mix.
|2 green onions, (thinly sliced)|
|2 teaspoons Dijon mustard|
|3 lbs red potatoes, (scrubbed)|
|1/2 cup bleu cheese, (crumbled)|
|1/2 teaspoons pepper|
|3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|2 1/4 tablespoons kosher salt|
|1/4 cup sherry vinegar|
|1/3 cup olive oil|
|1 shallot, (finely chopped)|
|14 oz watercress, (coarsely chopped)|
- Fill saucepot with water, pour in 2 tablespoons salt and add potatoes, bring to a boil. After boiling, reduce heat to medium and boil additional 10-20 minutes. (Potatoes should be cooked but not soft, a little resistance when poked.) Drain water and set aside on countertop up to 4 hours.
- As potatoes are boiling, mix together bleu cheese, vinegar, shallot, olive oil and mustard. Whisk until evenly mixed. Place in refrigerator up to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill, turn to high heat.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Brush with extra-virgin olive oil. After oiled, sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt.
- Grill potatoes 5-10 minutes per side, until lightly browned.
- Spread out watercress on plate, top with green onions and grilled potatoes. Lightly coat with vinaigrette.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >