For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Vegan Chocolate Donuts
Rate this Recipe
A guilt free dessert that is too good to miss.
|1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon cinnamon|
|3/4 cup soy milk|
|1/4 cup apple sauce|
|1 1/2 cup flour|
|1/2 cup agave nectar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup coconut oil|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 1/2 cups chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together baking powder, cinnamon, flour, salt and agave nectar.
- Combine applesauce, soy milk, coconut oil, vinegar and vanilla extract in a sauce pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Mix together all ingredients, stir until soft dough forms.
- Pour dough into doughnut pan, bake for 12 minutes.
- While doughnuts are cooling, melt chocolate in another saucepan. Pour melted chocolate over cooled doughnuts.
See Other Recipes Like This
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >