For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Vegan Chocolate Donuts
Rate this Recipe
A guilt free dessert that is too good to miss.
|1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon cinnamon|
|3/4 cup soy milk|
|1/4 cup apple sauce|
|1 1/2 cup flour|
|1/2 cup agave nectar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup coconut oil|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 1/2 cups chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together baking powder, cinnamon, flour, salt and agave nectar.
- Combine applesauce, soy milk, coconut oil, vinegar and vanilla extract in a sauce pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Mix together all ingredients, stir until soft dough forms.
- Pour dough into doughnut pan, bake for 12 minutes.
- While doughnuts are cooling, melt chocolate in another saucepan. Pour melted chocolate over cooled doughnuts.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >