For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Flavorful Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Enjoy these delicious chicken and vegetable kabobs
|6 boneless chicken thighs, cut into chunks|
|1 zucchini, cut into chunks|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/2 teaspoon orange zest|
|1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 squash, cut into chunks|
|1 tablespoon rosemary, coarsely chopped|
|4 wooden skewers, 12-inch|
|1/2 teaspoon chili powder|
- Presoaked wood skewers in water thirty minutes before using. Also preheat grill to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together garlic, rosemary, chili powder, black pepper, salt, olive oil, and orange zest.
- Dip chicken into bowl, mix in squash, zucchini and bell pepper. Cover chicken in mixture thoroughly.
- Pierce chick chunks with skewers. Alternating chicken and vegetable.
- Place kabobs on grill, cover and cook for 12-14 minutes. Turn kabobs sporadically. Allow to cool before serving.
|Course:||Dinner, appetizer, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >