For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Stuffed French Toast With Peaches & Cream
Rate this Recipe
Have an extra sweet morning with stuffed French toast!
|4 slices French bread|
|1 peach, (sliced)|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 tablespoon powdered sugar|
|1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/2 cup milk|
|4 oz. cream cheese|
- Mix together cinnamon, cream cheese, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and sugar. Stir until smooth texture.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on one slice of bread, place peach on top and cover with second slice of bread. Effectively creating a sandwich. Repeat process to create second sandwich.
- In a large bowl, beat together vanilla, eggs, remaining cinnamon and vanilla. Dip both sides of sandwich in bowl. Repeat with second sandwich.
- Heat skillet on medium-high heat. Place sandwiches on skillet and cook 4-5 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >