For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Stuffed French Toast With Peaches & Cream
Rate this Recipe
Have an extra sweet morning with stuffed French toast!
|4 slices French bread|
|1 peach, (sliced)|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 tablespoon powdered sugar|
|1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/2 cup milk|
|4 oz. cream cheese|
- Mix together cinnamon, cream cheese, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and sugar. Stir until smooth texture.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on one slice of bread, place peach on top and cover with second slice of bread. Effectively creating a sandwich. Repeat process to create second sandwich.
- In a large bowl, beat together vanilla, eggs, remaining cinnamon and vanilla. Dip both sides of sandwich in bowl. Repeat with second sandwich.
- Heat skillet on medium-high heat. Place sandwiches on skillet and cook 4-5 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >