For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crispy Peach & Blueberry Bites
Rate this Recipe
A sweet and fruity confection that’s sure to be a hit.
|1 lb. blueberries|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|2/3 cup chopped pecans|
|3 peaches, halved, pitted, and sliced thin|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|3 teaspoons cornstarch|
|3 oz. flour|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|2 oz. unsalted butter, plus more for pan|
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Stir together cinnamon, half the salt, flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Add butter and work in with fingers until clumps form. Add in pecans and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together remaining salt, sugar, blueberries, cornstarch and peaches. Stir together until fruit is evenly coated.
- Butter a large pan and spread out fruit mixture. Sprinkle brown sugar on fruit.
- Place in oven, bake for 40-45 minutes. Center should brown and bubble.
- Allow cooling then cut into equal sized pieces.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >