For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gooey Peanut Butter On Crispy Cinnamon Toast
Rate this Recipe
A wonderfully messy sandwich that is super fun to eat. Bring extra napkins, because the marshmallow will drip!
|1/4 cup marshmallows|
|2 slices bread|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|2 teaspoons sugar|
- On one slice of bread, spread peanut butter and chocolate syrup. Add marshmallows to peanut butter and chocolate. Cover with other spice of bread.
- On a plate, mix together cinnamon with sugar.
- Coat one side of bread with butter, then place on cinnamon/sugar mix. Repeat with other side of bread.
- Lightly toast each side sandwich in a skillet on medium heat.
- Remove from heat, cut in half and enjoy!