For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bite Size Monkey Bread Pepperoni Pizza
Rate this Recipe
A flavorful combination of garlic, butter and meat in Bundt cake form. Tear away bread pieces that are filled with pepperoni pizza.
|2 lbs pizza dough, (fresh)|
|48 slices pepperoni|
|2 cloves garlic, (sliced thin)|
|6 oz mozzarella cheese, (cut into 48 cubes)|
|3 cups marinara sauce|
|4 tablespoons butter|
- In small pan, heat butter and garlic until brown. Brush inside of Bundt pan with garlic butter.
- Tear off a large marble sized piece of dough. Flatten out and place single pepperoni and chees cube in center. Wrap pepperoni and cheese with dough and pinch shut. Brush dough with garlic butter and place in Bundt pan. Repeat process until all ingredients are used.
- Cover and set aside, preheat oven to 400° F.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Top should be brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Flip pan over to release pizza rolls. Serve with warmed marinara sauce.
|Course:||Dinner, side, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >