For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bite Size Monkey Bread Pepperoni Pizza
Rate this Recipe
A flavorful combination of garlic, butter and meat in Bundt cake form. Tear away bread pieces that are filled with pepperoni pizza.
|2 lbs pizza dough, (fresh)|
|48 slices pepperoni|
|2 cloves garlic, (sliced thin)|
|6 oz mozzarella cheese, (cut into 48 cubes)|
|3 cups marinara sauce|
|4 tablespoons butter|
- In small pan, heat butter and garlic until brown. Brush inside of Bundt pan with garlic butter.
- Tear off a large marble sized piece of dough. Flatten out and place single pepperoni and chees cube in center. Wrap pepperoni and cheese with dough and pinch shut. Brush dough with garlic butter and place in Bundt pan. Repeat process until all ingredients are used.
- Cover and set aside, preheat oven to 400° F.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Top should be brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Flip pan over to release pizza rolls. Serve with warmed marinara sauce.
|Course:||Dinner, side, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >