For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bite Size Monkey Bread Pepperoni Pizza
Rate this Recipe
A flavorful combination of garlic, butter and meat in Bundt cake form. Tear away bread pieces that are filled with pepperoni pizza.
|2 lbs pizza dough, (fresh)|
|48 slices pepperoni|
|2 cloves garlic, (sliced thin)|
|6 oz mozzarella cheese, (cut into 48 cubes)|
|3 cups marinara sauce|
|4 tablespoons butter|
- In small pan, heat butter and garlic until brown. Brush inside of Bundt pan with garlic butter.
- Tear off a large marble sized piece of dough. Flatten out and place single pepperoni and chees cube in center. Wrap pepperoni and cheese with dough and pinch shut. Brush dough with garlic butter and place in Bundt pan. Repeat process until all ingredients are used.
- Cover and set aside, preheat oven to 400° F.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Top should be brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Flip pan over to release pizza rolls. Serve with warmed marinara sauce.
|Course:||Dinner, side, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >