For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bite Size Monkey Bread Pepperoni Pizza
Rate this Recipe
A flavorful combination of garlic, butter and meat in Bundt cake form. Tear away bread pieces that are filled with pepperoni pizza.
|2 lbs pizza dough, (fresh)|
|48 slices pepperoni|
|2 cloves garlic, (sliced thin)|
|6 oz mozzarella cheese, (cut into 48 cubes)|
|3 cups marinara sauce|
|4 tablespoons butter|
- In small pan, heat butter and garlic until brown. Brush inside of Bundt pan with garlic butter.
- Tear off a large marble sized piece of dough. Flatten out and place single pepperoni and chees cube in center. Wrap pepperoni and cheese with dough and pinch shut. Brush dough with garlic butter and place in Bundt pan. Repeat process until all ingredients are used.
- Cover and set aside, preheat oven to 400° F.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Top should be brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Flip pan over to release pizza rolls. Serve with warmed marinara sauce.
|Course:||Dinner, side, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >