For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Deliciously Healthy Arugula Salad
Rate this Recipe
A few simple ingredients come together to create a tasty salad that’s loaded with nutrients. Great for lunch and dinner or as an appetizer.
|8 cups arugula|
|2 ounces feta cheese, (crumbled)|
|1/4 cup basil leaves|
|3/4 cup orzo|
|Olive oil, (for sauté and dressing)|
|8 ounces cherry tomatoes, (halved)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
- Cook orzo in salted water. Drain water and set aside.
- On medium-high heat, heat pan with olive oil.
- Sauté arugula in pan in small handfuls, allow for slight wilting and removing from heat, placing in salad bowl. Repeat process.
- With last handful of arugula, add cheese, tomatoes, orzo and basil. Turning heat to high and cooking for 1-2 minutes.
- Once contents are hot, remove from heat and add to bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then add olive oil. Toss together, serve and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >