For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Ingenious Miniature PB&J Cupcakes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 35 mini-cupcakes
How can the classic combination of peanut butter and jelly be even better? Make it in a bite size cupcake!
|1 cup sugar|
|1 cup buttermilk|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1 1/4 cups cake flour|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup canola oil|
|4 cups peanut Butter-buttercream frosting, (add PB to existing frosting)|
|1/2 cup flour|
|2 tablespoons unsalted butter, (melted)|
|1 egg white|
|3/4 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 1/2 cups jelly, (grape, more for garnish)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Put liners into mini muffin tin.
- Sift sugar, salt, both flours and baking soda in a bowl.
- In separate bowl, whisk together oil and butter. Add egg, vanilla, buttermilk and egg white.
- Whisk until evenly mixed. Add ingredients to sugar and flour mix.
- Fill each liner with mix, 3/4 full and bake for 15 minutes. Let cupcake cool.
- Add 1 tablespoon of jelly to each cupcake. Add frosting on top of jelly. Ready to serve!
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >