For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Seasoned Pork With Peach Salsa
Rate this Recipe
A spicy but sweet combination that creates a memorable meal.
|1 pound pork tenderloin|
|3 1/2 tablespoons cilantro, (chopped)|
|2 peaches, (peeled, pitted, and chopped)|
|2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1/4 cup green chilies, (chopped)|
|1/2 cup black beans|
|1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|1 tablespoon red bell pepper, (finely chopped)|
|1 teaspoon olive oil|
|1 tablespoon cumin|
|1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|1 teaspoon garlic, (minced)|
|1 jalapeño, (stemmed, seeded, and chopped)|
|1/2 teaspoon sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Trim fat and cut tenderloin in quarters, 3/4 inch thick.
- In a blender, combine, chilies, cumin, chile powder, salt, onion, cayenne, pepper, oil, onion powder, 2 tablespoons cilantro and garlic, until a smooth paste.
- Rub paste on pork and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Combine, balsamic, bell pepper, peaches, beans, remaining cilantro, sugar and jalapeño.
- Grill pork on medium for 4-5 minutes each side.
- Spread salsa over pork and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >