For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Seasoned Pork With Peach Salsa
Rate this Recipe
A spicy but sweet combination that creates a memorable meal.
|1 pound pork tenderloin|
|3 1/2 tablespoons cilantro, (chopped)|
|2 peaches, (peeled, pitted, and chopped)|
|2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1/4 cup green chilies, (chopped)|
|1/2 cup black beans|
|1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|1 tablespoon red bell pepper, (finely chopped)|
|1 teaspoon olive oil|
|1 tablespoon cumin|
|1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|1 teaspoon garlic, (minced)|
|1 jalapeño, (stemmed, seeded, and chopped)|
|1/2 teaspoon sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Trim fat and cut tenderloin in quarters, 3/4 inch thick.
- In a blender, combine, chilies, cumin, chile powder, salt, onion, cayenne, pepper, oil, onion powder, 2 tablespoons cilantro and garlic, until a smooth paste.
- Rub paste on pork and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Combine, balsamic, bell pepper, peaches, beans, remaining cilantro, sugar and jalapeño.
- Grill pork on medium for 4-5 minutes each side.
- Spread salsa over pork and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >