For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Seasoned Pork With Peach Salsa
Rate this Recipe
A spicy but sweet combination that creates a memorable meal.
|1 pound pork tenderloin|
|3 1/2 tablespoons cilantro, (chopped)|
|2 peaches, (peeled, pitted, and chopped)|
|2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1/4 cup green chilies, (chopped)|
|1/2 cup black beans|
|1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|1 tablespoon red bell pepper, (finely chopped)|
|1 teaspoon olive oil|
|1 tablespoon cumin|
|1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|1 teaspoon garlic, (minced)|
|1 jalapeño, (stemmed, seeded, and chopped)|
|1/2 teaspoon sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Trim fat and cut tenderloin in quarters, 3/4 inch thick.
- In a blender, combine, chilies, cumin, chile powder, salt, onion, cayenne, pepper, oil, onion powder, 2 tablespoons cilantro and garlic, until a smooth paste.
- Rub paste on pork and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Combine, balsamic, bell pepper, peaches, beans, remaining cilantro, sugar and jalapeño.
- Grill pork on medium for 4-5 minutes each side.
- Spread salsa over pork and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >