For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Seasoned Pork With Peach Salsa
Rate this Recipe
A spicy but sweet combination that creates a memorable meal.
|1 pound pork tenderloin|
|3 1/2 tablespoons cilantro, (chopped)|
|2 peaches, (peeled, pitted, and chopped)|
|2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1/4 cup green chilies, (chopped)|
|1/2 cup black beans|
|1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|1 tablespoon red bell pepper, (finely chopped)|
|1 teaspoon olive oil|
|1 tablespoon cumin|
|1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|1 teaspoon garlic, (minced)|
|1 jalapeño, (stemmed, seeded, and chopped)|
|1/2 teaspoon sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Trim fat and cut tenderloin in quarters, 3/4 inch thick.
- In a blender, combine, chilies, cumin, chile powder, salt, onion, cayenne, pepper, oil, onion powder, 2 tablespoons cilantro and garlic, until a smooth paste.
- Rub paste on pork and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Combine, balsamic, bell pepper, peaches, beans, remaining cilantro, sugar and jalapeño.
- Grill pork on medium for 4-5 minutes each side.
- Spread salsa over pork and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >