For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Great Greek Salad
Rate this Recipe
A super flavorful and enjoyable salad that's great any time of the day!
|1 head romaine lettuce, (rinsed, dried and torn)|
|1/2 cup parsley, (fresh, chopped)|
|2 tomatoes, (rinsed, dried and cubed)|
|1 cucumber, (rinsed, peeled, seeded and sliced)|
|1 tablespoon mint leaves, (fresh ,chopped)|
|1/4 cup kalamata olives, (pitted and chopped)|
|1/2 cup feta cheese, (crumbled)|
|3 cloves garlic|
|1 teaspoon pepper|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 cup lemon juice, (fresh)|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
- In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients. Top with the olives and cheese.
- Serve dressing with salad.
- To make the dressing, pulse garlic, pepper and salt in a food processor until chopped.
- Add the lemon juice; pulse three times.
- With the food processor running, slowly and steadily pour the oil through the food chute and process until smooth. Serve with Great Greek Salad.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >