For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Great Greek Salad
Rate this Recipe
A super flavorful and enjoyable salad that's great any time of the day!
|1 head romaine lettuce, (rinsed, dried and torn)|
|1/2 cup parsley, (fresh, chopped)|
|2 tomatoes, (rinsed, dried and cubed)|
|1 cucumber, (rinsed, peeled, seeded and sliced)|
|1 tablespoon mint leaves, (fresh ,chopped)|
|1/4 cup kalamata olives, (pitted and chopped)|
|1/2 cup feta cheese, (crumbled)|
|3 cloves garlic|
|1 teaspoon pepper|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 cup lemon juice, (fresh)|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
- In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients. Top with the olives and cheese.
- Serve dressing with salad.
- To make the dressing, pulse garlic, pepper and salt in a food processor until chopped.
- Add the lemon juice; pulse three times.
- With the food processor running, slowly and steadily pour the oil through the food chute and process until smooth. Serve with Great Greek Salad.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >