For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Great Greek Salad
Rate this Recipe
A super flavorful and enjoyable salad that's great any time of the day!
|1 head romaine lettuce, (rinsed, dried and torn)|
|1/2 cup parsley, (fresh, chopped)|
|2 tomatoes, (rinsed, dried and cubed)|
|1 cucumber, (rinsed, peeled, seeded and sliced)|
|1 tablespoon mint leaves, (fresh ,chopped)|
|1/4 cup kalamata olives, (pitted and chopped)|
|1/2 cup feta cheese, (crumbled)|
|3 cloves garlic|
|1 teaspoon pepper|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 cup lemon juice, (fresh)|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
- In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients. Top with the olives and cheese.
- Serve dressing with salad.
- To make the dressing, pulse garlic, pepper and salt in a food processor until chopped.
- Add the lemon juice; pulse three times.
- With the food processor running, slowly and steadily pour the oil through the food chute and process until smooth. Serve with Great Greek Salad.