For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marinated and Grilled Sirloin Steaks
Rate this Recipe
Take great flavor to the table with soy sauce and honey marinated steaks.
|3 lb. sirloin steak|
|1/3 cup olive oil|
|1/3 cup soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons white wine vinegar|
|1/4 cup honey|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic and black pepper.
- Put steaks in a large re-sealable plastic bag. Add marinade to bag, seal shut, and turn to coat. Place bag inside a pan in case of leaks. Set pan in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, remove pan from refrigerator and allow steaks to come to room temperature. If you remove steaks from the bag, make sure to reserve marinade.
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Rub grates with cooking oil.
- Set steaks on grill and cook for 6 minutes. Turn steaks with tongs and cook for 6 minutes more or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- While steaks are grilling, pour marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until sauce thickens.
- Remove steaks from grill and allow to rest for five minutes before serving. Serve with sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >