For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Boneless Beef Short Ribs
Rate this Recipe
These grilled short ribs will have everyone licking their fingers.
|1/2 cup packed light brown sugar|
|1/2 cup paprika|
|1/4 cup granulated sugar|
|3 teaspoons granulated onion|
|1/2 teaspoon cayenne|
|2 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt|
|2 1/2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper|
|2 pounds boneless beef short ribs, connective tissue removed|
|1 cup prepared barbecue sauce (thick consistency)|
- Place brown sugar, paprika, granulated sugar, onion, cayenne, salt, and black pepper in a medium bowl; blend ingredients together.
- Generously sprinkle ribs with seasoning, coating all sides. Allow ribs to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Oil grill rack then preheat grill by turning all burners on high. Close lid and allow grill to preheat for 10 minutes.
- When grill is ready, reduce heat to medium and set beef ribs on grill; close lid. Turn ribs every 5 minutes, for a total cooking time of 15 to 20 minutes, in order for every side of the ribs to get slightly caramelized. Ribs should yield easily to the touch.
- Reduce heat slightly then brush the ribs with prepared sauce. Cover grill and cook ribs for 1 to 2 minutes, in order for sauce to set. Continue turning ribs and brushing them with sauce until all sides of the ribs have been glazed.
- Remove ribs to a platter, cover with foil, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >