For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Skillet-Cooked New York Strip Steaks
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
After a quick marinating time, these steaks cook up in mere minutes.
|1/2 cup olive oil, plus more for skilet|
|1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|3 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|6 (1-inch-thick) boneless New York strip steaks|
- Place olive oil through black pepper in a heavy-duty re-sealable plastic bag; place steaks in bag. Gently press air out of bag then seal shut. Turn bag several times. Place bag in a large bowl then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, turning bag every now and them.
- Oil a large skillet then heat over medium-high heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Place three steaks at a time in skillet; cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- Remove steaks to a plate; keep warm.
- Repeat process with remaining steaks.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >