For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Skillet-Cooked New York Strip Steaks
Rate this Recipe
After a quick marinating time, these steaks cook up in mere minutes.
|1/2 cup olive oil, plus more for skilet|
|1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|6 boneless New York strip steaks|
- Place olive oil through black pepper in a heavy-duty re-sealable plastic bag; place steaks in bag. Gently press air out of bag then seal shut. Turn bag several times. Place bag in a large bowl then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, turning bag every now and them.
- Oil a large skillet then heat over medium-high heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Place three steaks at a time in skillet; cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- Remove steaks to a plate; keep warm.
- Repeat process with remaining steaks.
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >