For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Skillet-Cooked New York Strip Steaks
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
After a quick marinating time, these steaks cook up in mere minutes.
|1/2 cup olive oil, plus more for skilet|
|1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|3 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|6 (1-inch-thick) boneless New York strip steaks|
- Place olive oil through black pepper in a heavy-duty re-sealable plastic bag; place steaks in bag. Gently press air out of bag then seal shut. Turn bag several times. Place bag in a large bowl then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, turning bag every now and them.
- Oil a large skillet then heat over medium-high heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Place three steaks at a time in skillet; cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- Remove steaks to a plate; keep warm.
- Repeat process with remaining steaks.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >