For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Skillet-Cooked New York Strip Steaks
Rate this Recipe
After a quick marinating time, these steaks cook up in mere minutes.
|1/2 cup olive oil, plus more for skilet|
|1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|3 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|6 (1-inch-thick) boneless New York strip steaks|
- Place olive oil through black pepper in a heavy-duty re-sealable plastic bag; place steaks in bag. Gently press air out of bag then seal shut. Turn bag several times. Place bag in a large bowl then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, turning bag every now and them.
- Oil a large skillet then heat over medium-high heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Place three steaks at a time in skillet; cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- Remove steaks to a plate; keep warm.
- Repeat process with remaining steaks.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >