For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Puff Pastries with Blackberries and Mascarpone Cheese
Rate this Recipe
Easy to make, and easy to love!
|All-purpose flour, for flouring work surface|
|1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package puff pastry (1 sheet)|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
|12 ounces fresh blackberries (about 3 cups)|
|3/4 cup mascarpone cheese|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly flour a work surface. Roll out pastry sheet to a 10-by-12-inch rectangle. Using a sharp knife, trim edges then cut pastry sheet into eight 3-by-5-inch pieces.
- Place pastry pieces on a baking sheet and refrigerate for about 15 minutes, or until firm.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until pastry puffs are golden brown and puffed. Remove from oven.
- Once cooled, split each pastry horizontally.
- Place sugar and blackberries in a bowl then mash with a fork until juicy but still chunky.
- Spread mascarpone on pastry bottoms.
- Top mascarpone with blackberry mixture then pastry tops.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >