For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cinco de Mayo Pork Tacos with Pineapple
Rate this Recipe
You're going to love the flavor combination of pork and pineapple!
|1 1/4 lb. pork tenderloin|
|1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce, plus 2 teaspoons|
|3 cups diced fresh pineapple|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|8 corn tortillas, warmed|
- Sprinkle pork with 1 tablespoon of the pepper sauce; rub all over pork. Refrigerate pork for at least 1 hour.
- In a bowl, combine pineapple and remaining 2 teaspoons of pepper sauce; set aside.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Season pork with salt and black pepper and then grill for about 15 minutes or until desired degree of doneness is reached. Turn pork once during cooking time. Let pork rest for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Heat tortillas before serving with pork and pineapple.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >