For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cinco de Mayo Pork Tacos with Pineapple
Rate this Recipe
You're going to love the flavor comination of pork and pineapple!
|1 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin|
|1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons green jalapeno pepper sauce|
|3 cups diced fresh pineapple|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|8 corn tortillas, heated|
- Sprinkle pork with 1 tablespoon of the pepper sauce; rub all over pork. Refrigerate pork for at least 1 hour.
- In a bowl, combine pineapple and remaining 2 teaspoons of pepper sauce; set aside.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Season pork with salt and black pepper and then grill for about 15 minutes or until desired degree of doneness is reached. Turn pork once during cooking time. Let pork rest for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Heat tortillas before serving with pork and pineapple.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >