For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cinco de Mayo Pork Tacos with Pineapple
Rate this Recipe
You're going to love the flavor comination of pork and pineapple!
|1 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin|
|1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons green jalapeno pepper sauce|
|3 cups diced fresh pineapple|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|8 corn tortillas, heated|
- Sprinkle pork with 1 tablespoon of the pepper sauce; rub all over pork. Refrigerate pork for at least 1 hour.
- In a bowl, combine pineapple and remaining 2 teaspoons of pepper sauce; set aside.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Season pork with salt and black pepper and then grill for about 15 minutes or until desired degree of doneness is reached. Turn pork once during cooking time. Let pork rest for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Heat tortillas before serving with pork and pineapple.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >