For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
A simple yet incredibly delicious grilled salmon dish.
|1 1/2 lb. salmon fillets|
|lemon pepper, (to taste)|
|garlic powder, (to taste)|
|salt, (to taste)|
|1/3 cup soy sauce|
|1/3 cup brown sugar|
|1/3 cup water|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
- Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade.
- Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >