For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
A simple yet incredibly delicious grilled salmon dish.
|1 1/2 lb. salmon fillets|
|lemon pepper, (to taste)|
|garlic powder, (to taste)|
|salt, (to taste)|
|1/3 cup soy sauce|
|1/3 cup brown sugar|
|1/3 cup water|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
- Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade.
- Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >