For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Gluten-Free Brownies
Rate this Recipe
You'll love these gluten-free brownies. They're full of fantastic flavor!
|2 tablespoons butter, (unsalted)|
|4 oz. semisweet chocolate, (broken into chunks)|
|1/4 cup prune puree|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
|1 cup sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/3 cup cocoa powder, (unsweetened)|
|3/4 cup flour|
|1 egg white|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with foil and include a 2-inch overhang. Set aside.
- Place butter and chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl; set aside.
- Fill a small saucepan with one inch of water. Set saucepan over low heat, and bring water to a simmer.
- Set bowl with butter and chocolate over simmering water; stir until ingredients are melted. Remove bowl and saucepan from heat.
- Whisk prune puree, egg, egg white, vanilla, sugar and salt into bowl with melted chocolate until mixture is smooth.
- In a separate, medium bowl, sift together cocoa and flour. Stir into chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Spread mixture into prepared foil-lined baking pan; bake for about 30 minutes or until top is firm and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs. Cool completely in pan. Using the foil overhang, lift brownie from pan and peel off foil. Cut into 16 squares using a serrated knife.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >