For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bacon, Lettuce and Nectarine Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
The classic BLT with a sweet twist.
|1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|2 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped|
|2 tablespoons Lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped|
|1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves|
|4 slices white bread|
|3 nectarines, pitted and sliced|
|6 slices bacon, cooked|
|Lettuce leaves, for garnish|
- Place salt and garlic in a mortar and pestle; mash until a paste forms.
- Add mayonnaise, basil, lemon juice, sage, and thyme to mortar, and stir ingredients to combine.
- Toast bread. Spread mayonnaise mixture onto all 4 slices of bread.
- Spritz nectarines with lemon juice, to taste, and evenly divide nectarine slices between 2 slices of bread. Place cooked bacon atop nectarine slices.
- Top with lettuce leaves and remaining bread. Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >