For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bacon, Lettuce and Nectarine Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
The classic BLT with a sweet twist.
|1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|2 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped|
|2 tablespoons Lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped|
|1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves|
|4 slices white bread|
|3 nectarines, pitted and sliced|
|6 slices bacon, cooked|
|Lettuce leaves, for garnish|
- Place salt and garlic in a mortar and pestle; mash until a paste forms.
- Add mayonnaise, basil, lemon juice, sage, and thyme to mortar, and stir ingredients to combine.
- Toast bread. Spread mayonnaise mixture onto all 4 slices of bread.
- Spritz nectarines with lemon juice, to taste, and evenly divide nectarine slices between 2 slices of bread. Place cooked bacon atop nectarine slices.
- Top with lettuce leaves and remaining bread. Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >