For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crispy Baked Drumsticks
Rate this Recipe
This delicious drumsticks recipe uses cornflake cereal to coat chicken pieces.
|3 cups cornflake cereal, crushed|
|1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|3/4 cup fat-free buttermilk|
|8 chicken drumsticks, skinned|
|Vegetable cooking spray|
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and then coat with cooking spray.
- Place cereal, cheese, red pepper, salt and black pepper into a large re-sealable plastic bag; seal and shake bag to combine ingredients.
- Pour buttermilk into a shallow dish.
- Place 2 drumsticks into dish with the buttermilk; turn to coat and then place into plastic bag. Seal plastic bag; shake to coat drumsticks with cornflake mixture. Set drumsticks onto baking sheet. Repeat process with remaining drumsticks. Sprinkle remaining cornflake mixture evenly onto drumsticks. Lightly coat drumsticks with cooking spray.
- Bake until drumsticks are cooked through and well browned, about 25 to 30 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >