For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crispy Baked Drumsticks
Rate this Recipe
This delicious drumsticks recipe uses cornflake cereal to coat chicken pieces.
|3 cups cornflake cereal, crushed|
|1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|3/4 cup fat-free buttermilk|
|8 chicken drumsticks, skinned|
|Vegetable cooking spray|
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and then coat with cooking spray.
- Place cereal, cheese, red pepper, salt and black pepper into a large re-sealable plastic bag; seal and shake bag to combine ingredients.
- Pour buttermilk into a shallow dish.
- Place 2 drumsticks into dish with the buttermilk; turn to coat and then place into plastic bag. Seal plastic bag; shake to coat drumsticks with cornflake mixture. Set drumsticks onto baking sheet. Repeat process with remaining drumsticks. Sprinkle remaining cornflake mixture evenly onto drumsticks. Lightly coat drumsticks with cooking spray.
- Bake until drumsticks are cooked through and well browned, about 25 to 30 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >