For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
Rate this Recipe
A classic that always satisfies.
|3 Russet potatoes|
|1/2 cup cream cheese|
|1/2 cup milk|
|black pepper, to taste|
|1 3/4 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1/4 cup finely chopped onion|
|Salt, to taste|
|sliced green onions, for garnish|
|Cooked bacon, diced, for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork then bake until tender, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, cut each potato in half lengthwise then scoop out pulp into a bowl, leaving a 1/4" thick shell. With a potato masher, mash pulp.
- Place cream cheese and milk in a separate large bowl; whisk until combined.
- Add potato pulp, spinach, 1 cup cheddar cheese, and onion to cream cheese-milk mixture. Season with salt and black pepper, and then stir well, until combined.
- Spoon potato mixture into shells, and sprinkle each potato with 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese. Set stuffed potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake until thoroughly heated, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and bacon before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >