For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
Rate this Recipe
A classic that always satisfies.
|3 Russet potatoes|
|1/2 cup cream cheese|
|1/2 cup milk|
|black pepper, to taste|
|1 3/4 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1/4 cup finely chopped onion|
|Salt, to taste|
|sliced green onions, for garnish|
|Cooked bacon, diced, for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork then bake until tender, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, cut each potato in half lengthwise then scoop out pulp into a bowl, leaving a 1/4" thick shell. With a potato masher, mash pulp.
- Place cream cheese and milk in a separate large bowl; whisk until combined.
- Add potato pulp, spinach, 1 cup cheddar cheese, and onion to cream cheese-milk mixture. Season with salt and black pepper, and then stir well, until combined.
- Spoon potato mixture into shells, and sprinkle each potato with 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese. Set stuffed potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake until thoroughly heated, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and bacon before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >