For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
Rate this Recipe
A classic that always satisfies.
|3 Russet potatoes|
|1/2 cup cream cheese|
|1/2 cup milk|
|black pepper, to taste|
|1 3/4 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1/4 cup finely chopped onion|
|Salt, to taste|
|sliced green onions, for garnish|
|Cooked bacon, diced, for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork then bake until tender, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, cut each potato in half lengthwise then scoop out pulp into a bowl, leaving a 1/4" thick shell. With a potato masher, mash pulp.
- Place cream cheese and milk in a separate large bowl; whisk until combined.
- Add potato pulp, spinach, 1 cup cheddar cheese, and onion to cream cheese-milk mixture. Season with salt and black pepper, and then stir well, until combined.
- Spoon potato mixture into shells, and sprinkle each potato with 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese. Set stuffed potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake until thoroughly heated, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and bacon before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >