For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
This is one of the tastiest tilapia dishes, hands down!
|4 tilapia fillets|
|2 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|2 teaspoons honey Dijon mustard|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1 cup panko bread crumbs|
|1 teaspoon paprika|
|1 tablespoon parsley flakes|
|Ground pepper, (to taste)|
|1/2 teaspoon onion powder|
|1/2 cup bread crumbs, (fine)|
- Heat oven to 400°. Lightly grease a large shallow baking dish or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the mayonnaise and mustard; rub the mixture over the tilapia fillets. In a food processor, combine the panko and fine bread crumbs, paprika, parsley, pepper, onion powder, and salt. Pulse about 5 times to combine.
- Pour bread crumb mixture into a wide, shallow bowl. Dip the coated fillets in the mixture, turning to coat both sides.
- Arrange the coated fillets in the prepared baking dish. Bake the fish fillets for 15 to 18 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
- The time depends on thickness of the fillets. Fish will flake easily with a fork when done. Carefully remove the fillets to plates with a spatula.