For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
This is one of the tastiest tilapia dishes, hands down!
|4 tilapia fillets|
|2 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|2 teaspoons honey Dijon mustard|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1 cup panko bread crumbs|
|1 teaspoon paprika|
|1 tablespoon parsley flakes|
|Ground pepper, (to taste)|
|1/2 teaspoon onion powder|
|1/2 cup bread crumbs, (fine)|
- Heat oven to 400°. Lightly grease a large shallow baking dish or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the mayonnaise and mustard; rub the mixture over the tilapia fillets. In a food processor, combine the panko and fine bread crumbs, paprika, parsley, pepper, onion powder, and salt. Pulse about 5 times to combine.
- Pour bread crumb mixture into a wide, shallow bowl. Dip the coated fillets in the mixture, turning to coat both sides.
- Arrange the coated fillets in the prepared baking dish. Bake the fish fillets for 15 to 18 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
- The time depends on thickness of the fillets. Fish will flake easily with a fork when done. Carefully remove the fillets to plates with a spatula.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >