For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
An elegant dish to share with someone special.
|1 cup all-purpose flour|
|4 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless|
|to taste Salt and pepper|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1/2 cup chardonnay, unoaked preferable|
|1/2 cup chicken broth|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, then sliced|
|5 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped|
|1 garlic clove, minced|
|1 teaspoon dill weed, chopped|
|1/3 cup sour cream|
- Place the flour into a shallow dish. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and then dredge in the flour. Shake off the excess.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the chicken breasts on each side, about 3 minutes per side.
- Pour the chicken broth and white wine into the skillet, and scrape any chicken residue from the pan for flavor.
- Stir in the mustard. Cover, and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the zucchini and sun-dried tomatoes, season with the garlic and dill weed. Cover, and cook until the zucchini is tender and the chicken is cooked through, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken to a platter, and remove the pan from the heat. Stir the sour cream into the pan liquid.
- If most of the liquid has evaporated, stir in a bit more wine or broth first. Season with salt to taste, and serve the chicken with sauce poured over top.
- Nicely pairs with egg pasta or rice.
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >