For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
An elegant dish to share with someone special.
|1 cup all-purpose flour|
|4 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless|
|to taste Salt and pepper|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1/2 cup chardonnay, unoaked preferable|
|1/2 cup chicken broth|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, then sliced|
|5 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped|
|1 garlic clove, minced|
|1 teaspoon dill weed, chopped|
|1/3 cup sour cream|
- Place the flour into a shallow dish. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and then dredge in the flour. Shake off the excess.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the chicken breasts on each side, about 3 minutes per side.
- Pour the chicken broth and white wine into the skillet, and scrape any chicken residue from the pan for flavor.
- Stir in the mustard. Cover, and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the zucchini and sun-dried tomatoes, season with the garlic and dill weed. Cover, and cook until the zucchini is tender and the chicken is cooked through, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken to a platter, and remove the pan from the heat. Stir the sour cream into the pan liquid.
- If most of the liquid has evaporated, stir in a bit more wine or broth first. Season with salt to taste, and serve the chicken with sauce poured over top.
- Nicely pairs with egg pasta or rice.
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >