For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Shrimp Quesadillas with Bacon
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
The tastiest way to spice up this classic snack.
|4 slices bacon, chopped|
|8 oz. medium shrimp, peeled, deveined andhalved lengthwise|
|2 teaspoons vegetable oil|
|2 flour tortillas|
|1 cup jack cheese, shredded|
|1/4 cup green onions, chopped|
|1 avocado, sliced|
|Salsa, for garnish|
|Sour cream, for garnish|
- Cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisped. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Discard bacon grease from skillet.
- Add shrimp to skillet; cook and stir for 1 minute, until pink. Set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in another skillet that is set over medium heat.
- Place one tortilla in skillet.
- Evenly divide bacon, shrimp, cheese and onions, and then place ingredients on one half of the tortilla in skillet. Fold tortilla over; gently press down. Cook, covered, for about 2 minutes, until browned. Turn over, and then cook for an additional 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients. Serve with avocado, salsa and sour cream.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >