For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Shrimp Quesadillas with Bacon
Rate this Recipe
The tastiest way to spice up this classic snack.
|4 slices bacon, chopped|
|8 oz. medium shrimp, peeled, deveined andhalved lengthwise|
|2 teaspoons vegetable oil|
|2 flour tortillas|
|1 cup jack cheese, shredded|
|1/4 cup green onions, chopped|
|1 avocado, sliced|
|Salsa, for garnish|
|Sour cream, for garnish|
- Cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisped. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Discard bacon grease from skillet.
- Add shrimp to skillet; cook and stir for 1 minute, until pink. Set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in another skillet that is set over medium heat.
- Place one tortilla in skillet.
- Evenly divide bacon, shrimp, cheese and onions, and then place ingredients on one half of the tortilla in skillet. Fold tortilla over; gently press down. Cook, covered, for about 2 minutes, until browned. Turn over, and then cook for an additional 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients. Serve with avocado, salsa and sour cream.
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >