For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
A citrus infised dish that's absolutely delicious!
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons rice vinegar|
|2 tablespoons green onions, (minced)|
|1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, (minced)|
|1 tablespoon ginger, (peeled,minced)|
|1 red chile, (minced)|
|2 tablespoons orange rind, (grated)|
|2 oranges, (juiced)|
|1 lb. shrimp, (peeled and deveined)|
|2 oranges, (peeled, cut in half and quartered)|
|8 wooden skewers, (soaked in water for 30 minutes)|
- Put vegetable oil, soy sauce, vinegar, green onions, cilantro, ginger, red chile, orange rind, and orange juice in a bowl; whisk to combine.
- Add shrimp to bowl, toss to coat, and then cover bowl. Place bowl in refrigerator and marinate for 15 minutes. Remove shrimp from dish, and reserve marinade.
- Alternately thread shrimp and orange quarters onto each of 8 (8 inch) wooden skewers.
- Coat a large grill pan with cooking spray, and then heat grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Place skewers onto grill pan; cook 4 minutes per side or until done. Baste with reserved marinade while cooking.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >