For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
A citrus infised dish that's absolutely delicious!
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons rice vinegar|
|2 tablespoons green onions, (minced)|
|1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, (minced)|
|1 tablespoon ginger, (peeled,minced)|
|1 red chile, (minced)|
|2 tablespoons orange rind, (grated)|
|2 oranges, (juiced)|
|1 lb. shrimp, (peeled and deveined)|
|2 oranges, (peeled, cut in half and quartered)|
|8 wooden skewers, (soaked in water for 30 minutes)|
- Put vegetable oil, soy sauce, vinegar, green onions, cilantro, ginger, red chile, orange rind, and orange juice in a bowl; whisk to combine.
- Add shrimp to bowl, toss to coat, and then cover bowl. Place bowl in refrigerator and marinate for 15 minutes. Remove shrimp from dish, and reserve marinade.
- Alternately thread shrimp and orange quarters onto each of 8 (8 inch) wooden skewers.
- Coat a large grill pan with cooking spray, and then heat grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Place skewers onto grill pan; cook 4 minutes per side or until done. Baste with reserved marinade while cooking.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >