For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Oven Roasted Kale Chips
Rate this Recipe
Easy, fast & delicious!
|1 bunch kale|
|1/8 cup olive oil|
|1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|Red chili flakes, (to taste)|
|Italian herbs seasoning, (to taste)|
- Preheat to 375 degrees f.
- Rinse kale and dry completely. Remove stems and coarsely chop.
- In a large bowl combine the kale with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, red chili flakes and Italian herbs. Coat evenly.
- Arrange seasoned kale on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes until kale is crispy and dry (not too brown). (Some may be chewy instead of crisp)
- Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >