For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Oven Roasted Kale Chips
Rate this Recipe
Easy, fast & delicious!
|1 bunch kale|
|1/8 cup olive oil|
|1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|Red chili flakes, (to taste)|
|Italian herbs seasoning, (to taste)|
- Preheat to 375 degrees f.
- Rinse kale and dry completely. Remove stems and coarsely chop.
- In a large bowl combine the kale with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, red chili flakes and Italian herbs. Coat evenly.
- Arrange seasoned kale on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes until kale is crispy and dry (not too brown). (Some may be chewy instead of crisp)
- Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >