For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Oven Roasted Kale Chips
Rate this Recipe
Easy, fast & delicious!
|1 bunch kale|
|1/8 cup olive oil|
|1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|Red chili flakes, (to taste)|
|Italian herbs seasoning, (to taste)|
- Preheat to 375 degrees f.
- Rinse kale and dry completely. Remove stems and coarsely chop.
- In a large bowl combine the kale with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, red chili flakes and Italian herbs. Coat evenly.
- Arrange seasoned kale on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes until kale is crispy and dry (not too brown). (Some may be chewy instead of crisp)
- Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >