For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chili-Marinated Steaks with Cilantro Cream
Rate this Recipe
A great entrée for weekend dinners and parties alike.
|4 beef eye round steaks|
|2/3 cup Italian dressing|
|1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Combine Italian dressing, half of the cilantro and chili powder in small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, remaining cilantro and 1 tablespoon of the dressing mix. season with salt to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place beef steaks and remaining dressing mix in a resealable plastic bag. Close bag and coat steaks in dressing mix. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Remove steaks from bag and discard. Place steaks on grill. Cook covered for 10 to 12 minutes for medium rare steak.
- Carve steaks into thin slices; season with salt and pepper. Serve with cilantro sour cream mixture.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >