For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chili-Marinated Steaks with Cilantro Cream
Rate this Recipe
A great entrée for weekend dinners and parties alike.
|4 beef eye round steaks|
|2/3 cup Italian dressing|
|1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Combine Italian dressing, half of the cilantro and chili powder in small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, remaining cilantro and 1 tablespoon of the dressing mix. season with salt to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place beef steaks and remaining dressing mix in a resealable plastic bag. Close bag and coat steaks in dressing mix. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Remove steaks from bag and discard. Place steaks on grill. Cook covered for 10 to 12 minutes for medium rare steak.
- Carve steaks into thin slices; season with salt and pepper. Serve with cilantro sour cream mixture.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >