For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buttery Broiled Cod
Rate this Recipe
A truly decadent dish that's full of flavor!
|1/4 cup Italian salad dressing|
|1/2 teaspoon sugar|
|1/8 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/8 teaspoon curry powder|
|1/8 teaspoon paprika|
|1/8 teaspoon Salt|
|2 cod fillets|
|2 teaspoons butter|
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine the salad dressing, sugar and seasonings.
- Add cod fillets to bag. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Drain and discard the marinade. Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish is fully cooked through and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Place 1 teaspoon butter on each fillet; let stand until melted. Serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >