For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buttery Broiled Cod
Rate this Recipe
A truly decadent dish that's full of flavor!
|1/4 cup Italian salad dressing|
|1/2 teaspoon sugar|
|1/8 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/8 teaspoon curry powder|
|1/8 teaspoon paprika|
|1/8 teaspoon Salt|
|2 cod fillets|
|2 teaspoons butter|
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine the salad dressing, sugar and seasonings.
- Add cod fillets to bag. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Drain and discard the marinade. Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish is fully cooked through and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Place 1 teaspoon butter on each fillet; let stand until melted. Serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >