For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
A fall favorite in sweet form.
|2 cups crushed vanilla wafers|
|1/3 cup finely chopped pecans|
|3 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed|
|1 stick butter, melted|
|1 1/2 cups granulated sugar|
|16 oz. Neufchatel cheese|
|1 cup pumpkin, canned, solid-pack|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1/8 teaspoon ginger, ground|
|1/8 teaspoon cinnamon, ground|
|Whipped topping, for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together vanilla wafers, pecans, brown sugar and Blue Bonnet. Press wafer mixture into the bottom and 2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and cheese on medium speed with an electric mixer until well-blended. Add pumpkin, sour cream, ginger and cinnamon; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour filling into crust, and set on a baking sheet. Bake until center is almost set, about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cheesecake. Cool cheesecake on wire rack before removing rim of springform pan. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Slice and serve with whipped topping. Store any leftovers in refrigerator.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >