For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
A fall favorite in sweet form.
|2 cups crushed vanilla wafers|
|1/3 cup finely chopped pecans|
|3 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed|
|1 stick butter, melted|
|1 1/2 cups granulated sugar|
|16 oz. Neufchatel cheese|
|1 cup pumpkin, canned, solid-pack|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1/8 teaspoon ginger, ground|
|1/8 teaspoon cinnamon, ground|
|Whipped topping, for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together vanilla wafers, pecans, brown sugar and Blue Bonnet. Press wafer mixture into the bottom and 2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and cheese on medium speed with an electric mixer until well-blended. Add pumpkin, sour cream, ginger and cinnamon; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour filling into crust, and set on a baking sheet. Bake until center is almost set, about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cheesecake. Cool cheesecake on wire rack before removing rim of springform pan. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Slice and serve with whipped topping. Store any leftovers in refrigerator.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >